alternatehistory.com

shaedy hoe 2
Damn, girl! I did not know that you were this pretty! So, not only are you smart and talented, but you're also an absolute knockout? Talk about you being a triple threat! As expected of my favourite author!

Anyway, have fun on your Thai vacay!
Aluma
Aluma 2
Welcome to the club, fellow Miya stan :p
shaedy hoe 2
@Aluma

Thank you for having me! It's good to see that I'm not the only one here who appreciates her royal Highness. 😂
Aluma
Aluma 2
Miyako
Miyako 2
LOL

You guys are going to push my ego to the height of the Himalayas

I'm afraid, I'll start talking like this, "You dare stand before this deity, this one will send you to see your ancestors."

It'll be hard to find a husband then
Aluma
Aluma 2
That'll only mean we'll be successful!
shaedy hoe 1
Good! Men love a bad bitch with an attitude. You gotta treat them like pure filth for them to take you seriously otherwise they'll start walking all over you and fuck up your self esteem.

Also, if your man can't handle your ego, then he obviously ain't shit and his frog ass shouldn't be tryna eat this swan meat when he should be eating fruit flies.
Aluma
Aluma 1
Wait, frog? Oh my God, are all men french? :eek:
Miyako
Miyako 2
That was too inspiring x'D
shaedy hoe 1
It is my job to support and uplift ALL women. Cos lord knows that society been shitting on yall for the longest time smh. Plus, you joy to my life every day with yo awesome fics, so I'm obviously gonna hype you up, Miya-er!
Aluma
Aluma 1
Miya-er is like when Miya gets more Miya?
Like going even further Miya-ond?
Miyako
Miyako 2
It's not Miya-er x'D

I'm Miyako in Japanese, Miya is my nickname, and the same is in Hindi; but in Mandarin, my grandma had a master read my stars, so I'm "蜜雅 (Mì Yǎ)", here, is the character for sweet and is the character for elegant, this is the reason I use this name in my fics

My grandma calls me, Mier, that is Mì'er
shaedy hoe 2
Nah. "-er" is a Chinese term of endearment. Kinda like "-chan" for Japanese. I think? Been a while since I brushed up on my Chinese. 😅