As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Leaked!

A proposal sent via email by Paramount Pictures to Mattel for a weeklong "Barbie Gras" ahead of the premiere of the Barbie movie slated to take place at the Louisiana Superdome in May or June of 2012. Among the items in this proposal are pink beads and a commemorative doll with Barbie and Ken each donning jester caps and masks.

Lost Media Found!
A 35mm print of Arnold Escapes from Church. ITTL, this short was released theatrically by Touchstone Pictures on the same bill as The Good, The Bad and Huckleberry Hound. It has also been leaked that Touchstone and creator Craig Bartlett are planning new Arnold 'daydream' shorts for the upcoming Bozo revival.

So..........what does the block air at this point?
What does Anime Dojo air at this point?
USACX hit the skids for most of 2009 after TBS+Paramount acquired the North American rights to Totally Spies from Lionsgate and moved that series to Adult Swim.
Damn........At least Tales from the Neighborhood is still doing well. Remember that SatAM schedule for the 2010-11 season? I put Victorious on there and had that be a animated series co-produced by Universal Animation Studios and Sony Music ITTL. That should give them another hit.
This year, Bloom County, based on Berke Breathed's newspaper comic, headlines USA Network's first attempt at adult animation since Duckman.
Cool! Hopefully, this will lead to more adult animation on more networks.
Meanwhile at USACX, they have imported A Kind of Magic from France.
Magic_VA_PAS_DE_VF.jpg

And from Germany, USACX has imported Dork Hunters from Outer Space.
TITLE_ART_16_9
Cool! I do have a few more shows that I think will fit well for them. Even some originals.
Elsewhere....
Pearlie (below), produced by Nelvana's Sydney office, has been renewed by CBS for another 2 years.
160874273_7059f5.jpg
Cool!
Look for Casper's Scare School on both Fox and The Disney Channel.
maxresdefault.jpg
Didn't that already premiere last year?
Craig Bartlett's Dinosaur Train now airs on Nick, Jr.
R.7a9ba18d848fdc550d90e70345aed95f
I remember this show very fondly!
Leaked!

A proposal sent via email by Paramount Pictures to Mattel for a weeklong "Barbie Gras" ahead of the premiere of the Barbie movie slated to take place at the Louisiana Superdome in May or June of 2012. Among the items in this proposal are pink beads and a commemorative doll with Barbie and Ken each donning jester caps and masks.

Lost Media Found!
A 35mm print of Arnold Escapes from Church. ITTL, this short was released theatrically by Touchstone Pictures on the same bill as The Good, The Bad and Huckleberry Hound. It has also been leaked that Touchstone and creator Craig Bartlett are planning new Arnold 'daydream' shorts for the upcoming Bozo revival.
Cool!

There been a boom of countires in Africa and Asia trying build future masterplaned communites in afirca and asia during the 21st. Some are more succesful then other. In american magic 1.0 Micheal jackson Rober l Johnson built a theme park in one of those cities Lekia nigeria. I like the idea of another company like Parmont turner Six Kings or disney building a park in otheer of masterplaned commanies like

Appolonia City Master Plan Gahana

Kigali Innovation City Rawanda

Tatu City Kenya

Centenary CityNigegia

Lanseria Smart City i south afirca

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjh7-GhoNuDAxVTmIkEHTJaBvQQFnoECCgQAQ&url=https://www.smec.com/project/lanseria-smart-city/&usg=AOvVaw1Fgua-Hv35KHPs3WRokRZI&opi=89978449

GIFT CityIndia

Bokor Cambodia

Amaravati India

New Clark CityPhiloined

Nusantara (planned city)Indonesai

I feel that disney would be the commpnay the master plan ciyt builder want to work with because of there expernice with epcot/ progress city invitve

Last edited:
As part of Peacock's acquisition of Dr. Seuss Enterprises, Peacock is also in the process of working with Warner Bros. to acquire the rights to Daisy Head Mayzie (1992) and the 1996 film version of The Lorax.

Starting in 2011, this is how the Limited Run prints of each film should start...

So if you're a preservationist and you still have older Warner Home Video copies of Daisy Head Mayzie or The Lorax, hang on to those.​

Last edited:
What does Anime Dojo air at this point?

Damn........At least Tales from the Neighborhood is still doing well. Remember that SatAM schedule for the 2010-11 season? I put Victorious on there and had that be a animated series co-produced by Universal Animation Studios and Sony Music ITTL. That should give them another hit.

Cool! Hopefully, this will lead to more adult animation on more networks.

Cool! I do have a few more shows that I think will fit well for them. Even some originals.

Cool!

Didn't that already premiere last year?

I remember this show very fondly!

Cool!
@OldNavy1988?

Dear Tiffany,
Is there a specific order in which hockey players put on their equipment before games?
Sincerely,
Gabriel Gomez
Chula Vista, California

Tiffany Disney:
"I won't name names, but I surveyed my players last year and half of them said they like to put on their breezers [1] after tying up their skates. They tell me that they do it that way because otherwise, the thigh and hip padding inside the breezers would restrict movement while sitting down to tie their skates."

[1] Old hockey term for the uniform pants.

Been some time since I last posted here but two thoughts:
What going on in the Pro Wrestling scene and what do people think and rank each promotion? And what going on handheld gaming-wise for the gaming companies ITTL?

@WB18 @Otakuninja2006 @TheMatthew25
May 29, 2010
United Center
Chicago, IL

Game 7 of the NHL Western Conference Finals

Chicago Blackhawks win at home 5-3 over the Mighty Ducks of San Diego

Postgame interview in the Ducks' locker room...
entertainers-webp-images-diana-nyad-25a5e64aaa38ff4da7d8cc0d1bffc80b.webp

Diana Nyad
(NBC Sports)

"Tiffany, your team pushed the Blackhawks to their limit in this year's Western Conference Finals. But after seven games your Mighty Ducks come up short of another title shot. What's going through your mind right now?"

18hIQh8.png

Tiffany Disney
(Owner; Mighty Ducks of San Diego)

"Right now, I'm sure the fans back in San Diego are very bummed out that we got bounced in Game 7. But for me, I'm not too broken up about it. I mean, the whole Chris Chan thing earlier this year was a huge distraction for my team. Also, there was Randy Carlyle's DUI arrest...after that was Jeremy Jacobs trying to accuse me of disrupting the NHL 'status quo'....and I don't even know what he means by that to tell the truth...But if there's a silver lining to getting this far in the postseason only to lose, it's that I get to spend more quality time with my son this offseason."

Nyad
"Thanks, Tiff. Bob back to you."

R.4a1b37b8a6712268c2bdf7cf81b73e54

Bob Costas
"So it's the Chicago Blackhawks moving on to face Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals in the 2010 Stanley Cup Finals...we will have that for you starting June 3, only on NBC. Stay tuned for SNL coming up next except on the West Coast. For Dick Stockton, for Barry Melrose, for Brett Hull and Diana Nyad and the rest of our NHL crew, I'm Bob Costas. Good night from the Windy City.

Telecast (c) 2010 by the National Hockey League.

Last edited:
So either Chicago gets its first major pro title since 1986 or DC gets its first pro title since 1988, should be a fascinating series. I think the Blackhawks will win it, since they won IRL in 2010.

So either Chicago gets its first major pro title since 1986 or DC gets its first pro title since 1988, should be a fascinating series. I think the Blackhawks will win it, since they won IRL in 2010.
But then again, it's a huge shame that Ovie never got to face Kane and Toews in a Stanley Cup Final IOTL.