A change of fortune - collaborative TL

October 1497
October 1497: Juan, Prince of Girona and Asturias, has recovered from his illness, but cannot travel for fear of falling ill again. His wife, Margaret of Austria, announced her first pregnancy.

Rules:
1. Each post cannot cover more than a year, though you can go into as much detail about the events that occurred in said year.
2. No contradicting previous posts.
3. You can make reference to a butterfly that occurred in a previous year, so long as it doesn’t contradict a previous post.
4. You don’t need to cover what’s happening in every country in a year, just write about what you want to or are knowledgeable in.
5. No wanking countries/dynasties, you can screw them so long as it doesn’t make another country OP.
6. You must wait until at least one person has posted after you before posting again.
7. You can contribute to this story in any format you want to (i.e. narratives, or extracts).
8. No killing characters out of the blue unless it adds to the story. I.E. person Y can't just die of poisoning some day, but Person Y can die of poisoning if it has been previously mentioned that Person X's agents have infiltrated Person Y's court or it there have been rumours of a traitor in Person Y's court.
9. Have fun!

November 1497: Due to the recovery of Juan, his older sister Isabella of Aragon is allowed to remain unmarried and retire to a church of her choice. She picks the Alcalá de Henares Cathedral and never sees her family again. Thus, the new king Manuel I of Portugal marries Maria of Aragon in a splendid ceremony at Alcácer do Sal.
Question here: wasn't Juan travelling for Isabel of Aragon's wedding? Like Isabel of Aragon agreed to marry Manuel while Juan was still alive??

So I was wondering if Isabel and Ferdinand would so abruptly cancel Isabel Jr's marriage and offer Maria. 🤔
I don't think that they would canceled the marriage. The post needs to be edited, because when Juan's condition worsened in late September and he died in early October, Isabel was already married to Manuel.