As Dreamers Do Part Deux

ABC (Nick on ABC)
Preview show hosted by Miley Cyrus, Emily Osment and Mitch Musso
8:00 The Backyardigans (Hanna-Barbera)
8:30 The Suite Life with Zack and Cody (Touchstone Television) [Live action]
9:00 Drake and Josh (Touchstone Television) [Live action]
9:30 Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (Hanna-Barbera)
10:00 Ben 10 (Hanna-Barbera)
10:30 The Life and Times of Juniper Lee (Hanna-Barbera)
11:00 Hannah Montana (Touchstone Television) [Live action]

11:30 Ed, Edd n Eddy (AKA Cartoon)
12:00 My Gym Partner's A Monkey (Hanna-Barbera)
12:30 King Arthur's Disasters (Cosgrove-Hall and HBEurope)
So, Nick on ABC actually has a combination of OTL's Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network, and even a SatAM exclusive this late in the decade. I'm impressed.
CBS (All programming distributed by Columbia-TriStar Television)
8:00 Teen Titans (Screen Gems)
8:30 Tutenstein (Porchlight; Discovery)
9:00 GI Joe: Sigma 6 (Nelvana)
9:30 Wayside (Nelvana)
10:00 Flight 29 Down (Columbia-TriStar Television) [Live action]

10:30 Justice League Unlimited (Screen Gems)
11:00 Krypto the Supderdog (Screen Gems)
11:30 Time Warp Trio (Nelvana)
12:00 Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi (Nelvana)
12:30 Yu-Gi-Oh! (Nelvana)
Not a bad schedule, but so far, I'd still stick with ABC.
NBC (Nothin' But Cool)
8:00 Lazytown (RKO) [Live action]
8:30 Peppa Pig (RKO)
9:00 The X's (MWS/RKO)
9:30 Atomic Betty (RKO)
10:00 6teen (RKO)
10:30 One Piece (Lionsgate)
11:00 Cyberchase (RKO)
11:30 Godzilla: The Series (MWS; RKO) [Reruns]
12:00 Kong: The Series (MWS; RKO) [Reruns]
I'm amazed that Godzilla and Kong are still on the lineup. Got any plans on replacing them next season?
SBC
8:00 What's with Andy? (CineGroupe; New Line Cinema)
8:30 Power Rangers: Mystic Force (New Line Cinema) [Live action]
9:00 WITCH (New Line Cinema)
9:30 Winx Club (DiC; New Line Cinema)
10:00 Jackie Chan Adventures (DiC; Golden Harvest/New Line Cinema)
10:30 Sailor Moon (New Line Cinema) [Reruns]
11:00 Squirrel Boy (New Line Cinema)
11:30 Trollz (New Line Cinema)

12:00 Liberty's Kids (New Line Cinema)
12:30 Samurai Pizza Cats (New Line Cinema) [Reruns]
I mean, Sailor Moon and Samurai Pizza Cats are understandable for rerun potential, but by this point, I think they might be showing their age worse than Godzilla and Kong.
Fox
(Most Fox programming produced by Grantray-Lawrence or Walt Disney Television Animation)
8:00 Lilo and Stitch: The Series
8:30 Kim Possible
9:00 The Buzz on Maggie
9:30 American Dragon: Jake Long

10:00 Naruto (English Dub produced by 20th Television)
10:30 The Emperor's New School
11:00 The Backstreet Project [Reruns; brought back to commemorate the release of the Now or Never and Never Gone albums]
11:30 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2002 Series)
12:00 Casper and Molly McGee
12:30 The Proud Family
I mean, the coincidence of Naruto being the protagonist with a Fox Demon curse being on the Fox Network is actually pretty funny. And what's better is that The Backstreet Project's reruns are technically new.
UPN
8:00 Arthur (Paramount)
8:30 Maya and Miguel (Paramount)
9:00 Cardcaptors (English dub produced by Universal) [Reruns]
9:30 Bratz (Paramount)
10:00 Sonic X (Paramount)
10:30 Alex Kidd: The Series (Paramount)
11:00 Creepschool (Universal)
11:30 The Mummy (Universal)
12:00 The Scorpion King (Universal)
12:30 The Zeta Project (Paramount)
As far as I'm concerned, UPN has everyone else beat in the educational department. I mean, they have Arthur & Maya and Miguel, while NBC has LazyTown and Peppa Pig, with CBS having Tutenstein and Time Warp Trio for their E/I requirements.
MyNetworkTV (KidsWB!)
8:00 Baby Looney Tunes (Warner Bros.)
8:30 Tiny Toon Adventures (Warner Bros.) [Reruns]
9:00 Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island (Warner Bros.)
9:30 Berenstain Bears (Warner Bros.)

10:00 Duck Dodgers (Warner Bros.)
10:30 Johnny Test (Warner Bros.)
11:00 Loonatics Unleashed (Warner Bros.)

11:30 Static Shock (Carolco) [Reruns]
12:00 Shezow (Hollywood Pictures Television) [Reruns]
I'm amazed that Tiny Toons is still on broadcast TV by this point. I'm almost sure it's to appease the FCC. And from the looks of things, Kids WB needed the new Berenstain Bears series.
New shows in BOLD

Let me know which shows you would watch this year.
I think I'd watch the following:

8:00: Arthur (UPN)
8:30: Maya and Miguel (UPN)
9:00: The Buzz on Maggie (Fox)
9:30: Berenstain Bears (MyNetworkTV)
10:00: Sonic X (UPN)
10:30: The Emperor's New School (Fox) or Johnny Test (MyNetworkTV) (Depends on the mood I'm in that week.)
11:00: Hannah Montana (ABC)
11:30: Ed, Edd, n Eddy (ABC)
12:00: Casper and Molly McGee (Fox)
12:30: Yu-Gi-Oh! (CBS)

Oddly enough, despite my Disney bias IOTL and ITTL, I have to give it to UPN for having the most shows I'd give undivided attention to for this year on Saturday mornings.
Also, because of Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans affiliates of each network are currently borrowing offices from fellow stations in Baton Rouge, LA, Mobile, AL and Jackson, MS. Meanwhile in New Orleans, FEMA and the National Guard have outfitted the city with backup generators until the proper utility companies can fully restore power to the area.
Good idea. A great idea, even.

In the Oval Office, President Weinstein publicly chews out FEMA director Brown over slow Katrina recovery efforts.
- CNN

Lisa Guerrero: "After a five day bereavement period, Gus St. Pierre returns to Vancouver to rejoin the cast and crew of X-Men: Dark Phoenix, slated for a Summer 2006 release. When I asked Gus about his decision to return, he recalled the words of his late uncle Andre Boudreaux, who died five years ago after falling into a diabetic coma."

Gus St. Pierre (Remy LeBeau/Gambit): "When I was a little boy, Uncle Andre used to say to me that there would be times in life when I would get knocked down and that I would need to learn how to get back up and keep fighting."
- Inside Edition

When old video footage resurfaced of Jay Leno cracking pedophilia, incest and redneck stereotype jokes at the expense of the Boudreaux and St. Pierre families on 1995 episodes of The Late Show, CBS unceremoniously fired Leno. One day later, the Crimson Chin, as he is sometimes known, is fighting back in a New York courtroom, filing a wrongful termination suit with CBS Discovery chairman John Hendricks as the lead defendant.
- Access Hollywood

Craig Ferguson will serve as interim host of The Late Show while Jay Leno's court battle with CBS is still pending.
- CNN

Disney honors Rachel Stone-Abbott's request for the proceeds from DVD and VHS sales of Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego to be donated to the Legendary Foundation's Relief Fund to help Katrina victims. The home media release is scheduled for October 18.
- The Hollywood Reporter
1: I agree with Harvey Weinstein...is not a sentence I thought I'd unironically say from the perspective of our timeline.
2: I'm flattered by his interview here.
3: As bad as this is, it must be awful for Butch Hartman, who probably has to write off his Crimson Chin character away from Fairly OddParents because of this.
4: This is good. Can we keep Betty White's charisma with Craig Ferguson?
5: Great choice.

Late Summer 2005 Movies
Late Summer 2005 Movies

MV5BNTA0ODAzODI0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk4NDczMw@@._V1_.jpg

Transporter 2
Released by 20th Century-Fox

7685211f-453c-4e78-8ef0-2fe0deebe454-i_b0_wedding_badsummer_29.JPG

Wedding Crashers
Released by New Line Cinema

MV5BMTM0NDI3NzY3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDcyMzUzMw@@._V1_.jpg

The Devil's Rejects
Released by Lionsgate

MV5BMjE0MTUzNjYzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzI4NDA2MjI@._V1_.jpg

The Brothers Grimm
Released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer through Turner Pictures Worldwide
ITTL, because Heath Ledger was working on Revenge of the Sith, the role of Jake Grimm is instead played by Rider Strong while Matt Damon still plays Will Grimm.

MV5BMjA2MzIxNzk1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjk2Mjg3._V1_.jpg

The Constant Gardener
Released by Gramercy through Peacock Releasing​

Entertainment News for Late September and Early October 2005

Michael Brown resigns from FEMA in disgrace.
- The Washington Post

Power has been restored to the New Orleans area while the USACE begins to pump the floodwaters out of the city.
- CNN

Del (short for Adelaide) St. Pierre: "I invite Jay Leno to read my autobiography. Maybe he'll understand what it's like for me and my sisters to be at the mercy of John Kricfalusi back in '93. John was an equal opportunity molester. But then again, Jay probably never had to duct tape his pajamas to his body like I did."
- MTV News

The highlight of the first Saturday Night Live after Katrina was Jay Leno (Darrell Hammond) embarking on an apology tour to make up for his insensitivity towards the St. Pierre family back in the 90's. The biggest laugh comes when Leno suffers the voodoo curse upon his arrival in a dystopian New Orleans.
- Entertainment Weekly

British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin and Mexican President Vicente Fox each deploy troops to assist President Weinstein's recovery efforts in New Orleans.
- BBC News

Renee St. Pierre, who today lives in Denver where she works for Namco as a game tester, had a message for Jay Leno. "Leno don't know what it's like to be eleven and have your stepdaddy command you to sit on his lap with your skirt bunched up," she told The Denver Post.
- KWGN (Denver SBC affiliate)

The Sports Page
Doug Thornton (Executive vice president of the Louisiana Superdome): "Once we get our share of the relief money from FEMA, we will rebuild."
- ESPN

On the set of X-Men 3 in Vancouver, we asked Saints superfan Gus St. Pierre about the possibility of his hometown team moving to St. Louis full time. "Stan Cranky is trying to kick us while we're down and we don't appreciate that," he answered.
- The Baton Rouge Advocate

On the set of X-Men 3 in Vancouver, we asked Saints superfan Gus St. Pierre about the possibility of his hometown team moving to St. Louis full time. "Stan Cranky is trying to kick us while we're down and we don't appreciate that," he answered.
"It's my view that Stan Kroenke should be arrested for impersonating a good businessman."--Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Family Guy Presents the Stewie Griffin Story (2005 Film)
family-guy-presents-stewie-griffin-the-untold-story-20050912024054934-000.jpg

Family Guy Presents The Stewie Griffin Story
Released theatrically by 20th Century-Fox on October 7, 2005.

Production Companies
Dark Castle Entertainment
Fuzzy Door Productions
Grantray-Lawrence

Executive Producers
Seth MacFarlane
Daniel Abbott
David Zuckerman

TTL Cameo Voices
Emilio Estevez as Gordon Bombay
Melissa Joan Hart as Clarissa Darling [1]
Gus St. Pierre as Dave Karp [2] and Ferguson Darling [1]
Devon Sawa as Charlie Conway [3] and Casper the Friendly Ghost

All other voices in the film are the same as OTL

Notes

[1] In a callback to Road to the Big Easy, a cutaway gag has Brian reminiscing about being a writer on Clarissa Explains it All on the day Bridgette St. Pierre humiliated her son by biting Mitch Kriegman's ear on the set. It was on that same day that Gus put a paper bag over his head. That was a habit Gus said he developed from seeing other fans doing the same at the first Saints game he attended with Uncle Andre, Aunt Ivy and Colette around 1983.

[2] Gus recorded his lines five months before Katrina. MacFarlane dedicated this film in memory of the lives lost in the hurricane.

[3] Another cutaway gag touches upon an incident during the making of the first Mighty Ducks movie, in which a half-dressed Gus was yanked out of his trailer by Bridgette, who was under the influence of meth. This happened in front of a nun and a mostly female Catholic school class who were brought in as extras for crowd shots.​

Bobby Z Explains Gus's Return to the X-Men 3 Set (October 2005)
v1.cjsxMDMzO2o7MTkyMTU7MTIwMDs1NDY7NjUy

Robert Zemeckis (Chairman; 20th Century-Fox)
"Gus has said publicly that the advice he used to get from his uncle was what prompted his return. When I spoke with Gus personally, he said that many people are looking to him and other famous New Orleanians to help keep the spirit of their hometown alive. Therefore he felt that quitting the film altogether would've took the energy out of those who are trying to rebuild their community right now."​

- The Washington Post

Power has been restored to the New Orleans area while the USACE begins to pump the floodwaters out of the city.
- CNN

Del (short for Adelaide) St. Pierre: "I invite Jay Leno to read my autobiography. Maybe he'll understand what it's like for me and my sisters to be at the mercy of John Kricfalusi back in '93. John was an equal opportunity molester. But then again, Jay probably never had to duct tape his pajamas to his body like I did."
- MTV News

The highlight of the first Saturday Night Live after Katrina was Jay Leno (Darrell Hammond) embarking on an apology tour to make up for his insensitivity towards the St. Pierre family back in the 90's. The biggest laugh comes when Leno suffers the voodoo curse upon his arrival in a dystopian New Orleans.
- Entertainment Weekly

British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin and Mexican President Vicente Fox each deploy troops to assist President Weinstein's recovery efforts in New Orleans.
- BBC News

Renee St. Pierre, who today lives in Denver where she works for Namco as a game tester, had a message for Jay Leno. "Leno don't know what it's like to be eleven and have your stepdaddy command you to sit on his lap with your skirt bunched up," she told The Denver Post.
1: Disgrace is an understatement, but a good word to use in this case.
2: Thank the Lord!
3: Note to self. Make sure that George Liquor becomes lost media.
4: Fascinatingly humorous.
5: Now, that's just nice.
6: Well, at least her life's better off now. I mean, working at Namco ITTL is no small feat.

[1] In a callback to Road to the Big Easy, a cutaway gag has Brian reminiscing about being a writer on Clarissa Explains it All on the day Bridgette St. Pierre humiliated her son by biting Mitch Kriegman's ear on the set. It was on that same day that Gus put a paper bag over his head. That was a habit Gus said he developed from seeing other fans doing the same at the first Saints game he attended with Uncle Andre, Aunt Ivy and Colette around 1983.

[3] Another cutaway gag touches upon an incident during the making of the first Mighty Ducks movie, in which a half-dressed Gus was yanked out of his trailer by Bridgette, who was under the influence of meth. This happened in front of a nun and a mostly female Catholic school class who were brought in as extras for crowd shots.​
You know what makes these cutaways worse? The fact that the acts depicted could have actually happened if people weren't there to restrain Bridgette.

Woah there was a lot I missed while I was away. So I like Craig Ferguson taking over Leno's spot on the late show by the way.

- The Washington Post

- CNN

- MTV News

- Entertainment Weekly

- BBC News

The Sports Page
Doug Thornton (Executive vice president of the Louisiana Superdome): "Once we get our share of the relief money from FEMA, we will rebuild."
- ESPN

1. Good!
2. Also very good to hear.
3. Not much to comment on that one sadly.
4. That good that other countries are helping. So how is Weinstein doing as President so far?
5. Guess Leno isn't going to survive this.
6. That's good
7. Keeps the Saints in Louisiana okay.

You know what makes these cutaways worse? The fact that the acts depicted could have actually happened if people weren't there to restrain Bridgette.
Exactly.....

I would have thought over 9000(SO WHAT IF I MADE ANOTHER DBZ REFERENCE?!?!) times before making those cutaways.

And someone would likely(unfortunately)still have recordings and tapes of The George Liquor Program.....

Gus on the incident during the making of the original Mighty Ducks.
"It was a Tuesday in February of 1991 and we were about to shoot the championship game against the Hawks. That day, I was in my trailer getting dressed when I heard a pounding at my door. At first, I figured it was another autograph hound who wandered on the set. But alas, it was much worse. It was my mother, completely tweaked out. She punched the glass of my trailer window, grabbed my arm and pulled me out in front of the crew and my castmates. All I had on was my jockstrap with a speedo over it. At the corner of my eye, I see a nun and a private school class that was all girls. I learned later they were there to fill the seating bowl for crowd shots. Ma was foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. After what seemed like hours, I could see the nun doing the sign of the cross and pulling out her rosary like a gun. I could hear the wolf whistles of the school girls and the nun trying to shush them. Finally, a security guard came and tazed my mother. I ran back into the trailer and didn't come out until the cops took her to jail. Nobody knew about this till years later because at the time, the country was preoccupied with Bundy's war crimes."

Gus on the incident during the making of the original Mighty Ducks.
"It was a Tuesday in February of 1991 and we were about to shoot the championship game against the Hawks. That day, I was in my trailer getting dressed when I heard a pounding at my door. At first, I figured it was another autograph hound who wandered on the set. But alas, it was much worse. It was my mother, completely tweaked out. She punched the glass of my trailer window, grabbed my arm and pulled me out in front of the crew and my castmates. All I had on was my jockstrap with a speedo over it. At the corner of my eye, I see a nun and a private school class that was all girls. I learned later they were there to fill the seating bowl for crowd shots. Ma was foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. After what seemed like hours, I could see the nun doing the sign of the cross and pulling out her rosary like a gun. I could hear the wolf whistles of the school girls and the nun trying to shush them. Finally, a security guard came and tazed my mother. I ran back into the trailer and didn't come out until the cops took her to jail. Nobody knew about this till years later because at the time, the country was preoccupied with Bundy's war crimes."
That is sad............

Truly messed up.......

Woah there was a lot I missed while I was away. So I like Craig Ferguson taking over Leno's spot on the late show by the way.

4. That good that other countries are helping. So how is Weinstein doing as President so far?
5. Guess Leno isn't going to survive this.

- He was trying to get Congress to support his plans to invade Saudi Arabia when Katrina happened.
- Voodoo dolls of Leno will be a sought after item during the first post-Katrina Mardi Gras.