Map Continuation X - Map 2 - Asia

• Thread starter Deleted member 4898
  • Start date
Khmer Empire

mcxkhmer.png

Edit: I don't get why it's so small but I hope people will not be so pedantic to ignore my claim.

Thanks for recoloring Siberia. Burma's northern border is fairly abstract: I'd suggest tracing some line of peaks in that area to get a more natural one.

I added some Portuguese colonial holdings. It seemed fairly reasonable, but if I am not permitted to do this, or the player who established Portugal disagrees I am more than happy removing it.

It is highly likely that Portugal has slightly more land than this in Asia, so I think it is reasonable to allow the other players to add on.

0sWOB.png

No, *France* is Blue. Parisian France is Belgian purple.

Here's a map with less blobby borders for Burma, and a new nation:
the Sikh State of Panjab, formed after the convertion of Tabur I Timurid to Sikhism and known as India to the occident.

Yeah, yeah, you will say "it's the same nation of MC III!", but it is not. The Mughal Empire from MCIII was an Ottoman-analogue with heavy persian heritage. This one is an Indian centered nation with a Sikhwank, something I *never* saw in this forums.

edit: gah, I missed Portugal. Yeah, I agree that Portugal should have quite a lot of land in Asia, probably even more than you 'claimed'. I'll adjust Panjabi borders, wait a minute.

mcx_asia.png

No, *France* is Blue. Parisian France is Belgian purple.

Here's a map with less blobby borders for Burma, and a new nation:
the Sikh State of Panjab, formed after the convertion of Tabur I Timurid to Sikhism and known as India to the occident.

Yeah, yeah, you will say "it's the same nation of MC III!", but it is not. The Mughal Empire from MCIII was an Ottoman-analogue with heavy persian heritage. This one is an Indian centered nation with a Sikhwank, something I *never* saw in this forums.

edit: gah, I missed Portugal. Yeah, I agree that Portugal should have quite a lot of land in Asia, probably even more than you 'claimed'. I'll adjust Panjabi borders, wait a minute.
Clearly you've never been to A Colonial Epic.