Map Continuation X - Map 2 - Asia

• Thread starter Deleted member 4898
  • Start date
better?

mcx_asia.png

mcx_asia.png

Clearly you've never been to A Colonial Epic.
Indeed I have not - I look for it.

YES!
Best type of wank in the universe in my opinion.
Hah, thanks! Lets populate Asia with the followers of Gurmat!

this look good?

Persian Sultanate
As long as it's Sikh... :D

Borders need to be thinned out.
Done.

---

I have two questions, now:
1)We have not talked about religion in Europe. What do you think of a religiously united Europe, without a Protestant Reformation? And, what about Islam in Europe and Asia?
2)Is Parisian France strong enough to have colonies... anywhere? I don't think the Anglish nor the French would agree with this.

---

Updated map:

mcx_asia.png

I personally would not mind a religiously united Europe. It would make a nice change of pace, I think.

That is a cool map Turk, thanks for posting it.

Penelope

Banned
I personally would not mind a religiously united Europe. It would make a nice change of pace, I think.

That is a cool map Turk, thanks for posting it.

Perhaps a reformation analogue occurs in the Americas, causing most colonies there to become independent?

I'll take Odysseus's three additions as a "yes." Added the eastern boundaries of the Kypchak Confederacy.

EDIT: I just noticed that Japan and Hungary are the same color. While a Hungarian Japan would be very cool, this might want to be fixed.

sYIbF.png

Anglo-Hibernian India added.
Uhnm, Anglo-Hibernian (can I call them Anglish?) deserves a little more land in Asia, I think, but it looks like we are dividing India first.

Perhaps a reformation analogue occurs in the Americas, causing most colonies there to become independent?
Good idea!

---
Two addings:

-Italian colonial ports in India and China. It makes some sense (the small-but-rich republic, pretty much like Netherlands OTL), but they would need access to the Atlantic first... good relations with Portugal? Guaranteed neutrality gave them open waters worldwide? Early Suez and/or good relations with the Knights? If none of these is possible, I can take off the claims... but an Italian Indonesia (Sikh Indonesia!) or Canton would be quite new.
-Mauretanan India. Yes, Mauretanan. Mauretana is a nation as western as Portugal or Castille IOTL - Western North Africa suffered 'Reconquista' the same way that Iberia did, ITTL, and just because you're on the other side of the Mediterranean it doesn't mean you're less Catholic or Advanced.
I really plan to make some (or a lot of) Mauretanan colonization of the Americas, as it would be plausible, new and would place a new player in the lack of colonial powers that seems to be here.

edit: updated map, with yellow Japan.

mcx_asia.png

-Mauretanan India. Yes, Mauretanan. Mauretana is a nation as western as Portugal or Castille IOTL - Western North Africa suffered 'Reconquista' the same way that Iberia did, ITTL, and just because you're on the other side of the Mediterranean it doesn't mean you're less Catholic or Advanced.
I really plan to make some (or a lot of) Mauretanan colonization of the Americas, as it would be plausible, new and would place something in the lack of colonial powers that seems to be here.

I find this notion very refreshing. This map is looking very nice. Would you mind adding the new border of Kypchak to your map?

Penelope

Banned
Well, I was planning on giving the Anglish land in China, but I decided against it for now. My current idea for China is something along the lines of being divided between an equally advanced Mongolian Kingdom, and the powers of Europe.

Mauretanan India is pretty awesome and I mean that in the true sense of the word. Not the dull, overused adjective it has become.

Should any other European powers have land in Asia? The nations with a coastline that could hypothetically have land there, but no colonies are:

Castille
Lower France
Upper France
The Papal State
Norway-Scotland
Luxemburg (Creator said that they may pursue some minor holdings, but not much.)

Upper France is a vassal state of Anglo-Hibernia, so probably no colonial holdings for it.

Alright then. So they are off the list. That still leaves five powers with the potential to grab a piece of land in Asia and Africa.

Errr... Turk, that border is a tad too straight. Would you mind reverting Japanese Siberia's border back to its original position and extending Moscovy's territory to it?