Who would the children of Arthur, Prince of Wales and Catherine of Aragon marry?

Say both Catherine and Arthur survive their sickness unscathed, and go on to have many kids. Who would these alternate heirs marry, and how would it compare to our world and Henry's kids?

Alternate Issue;

1502, Elizabeth
1503, Mary
1504, Arthur
1506, Margaret
1507, Henry
1509, Edward
1510, Catherine
1511, Joan
1513, Edmund
1514, John
1516, Blanche
1518, Cecily

Unless butterflies give Louis XII multiple sons, Elizabeth will wed Charles V. Mary can wed João III while Arthur weds Catherine of Austria. If James, Duke of Rothesay (b. 1507) survives, Margaret can marry him.

Can Margaret marry Henry II of Navarre (1503)?
nope. Not important enough.

Say both Catherine and Arthur survive their sickness unscathed, and go on to have many kids. Who would these alternate heirs marry, and how would it compare to our world and Henry's kids?

Alternate Issue;

1502, Elizabeth
1503, Mary
1504, Arthur
1506, Margaret
1507, Henry
1509, Edward
1510, Catherine
1511, Joan
1513, Edmund
1514, John
1516, Blanche
1518, Cecily
probably gonna be some of those dying in infancy. After all, five out of Katherine's six kids died in infancy or were stillborn OTL. Yes, the argument can be made that there were health problems caused by her excessive fastings etc, but that doesn't change the fact that infant mortality was high and that you have her popping out a kid every year except 1505, 1508, 1512 and 1517. Poor woman's body needs a chance to recover.

My two cents:
Elizabeth to Karl V
Mary to Joao III
Arthur to Katharina of Austria
Margaret can die in infancy,
Catherine can be second wife of François I- find it difficult to believe that Arthur wouldn't still feel "miffed" by Karl V's high handed treatment.
Joan (I'd swap she and Margaret's names around, let her birth coincide with Philipp the Handsome and Juana la Loca being shipwrecked in England. Juana named her daughter Katherina as a result) maybe gets James V. Maybe. Depending on Anglo-Scots relations.
Blanche can take Hans of Denmark (son of Christian II) or Christian III
Cecily perhaps to François' son and heir?

For the younger boys
Henry, duke of Bedford maybe marries some second tier royal
Edward, duke of Clarence marries Anne Bourchier, Baroness Bourchier
Edmund, duke of Gloucester marries another Bourchier heiress, daughter of the earl of Bath or alternately, the only daughter of the earl of Arundel (who's brother dies in infancy)
John, duke of Rutland marries the daughter of Anne Sapcote and her half-de Vere Broughton first husband, gets the full portion of the Broughton inheritance after Anne's son dies in 1528 and pretty much most of the de Vere inheritance that the earl of Oxford had left to his bastard daughter, Broughton's mom. Another canddiate is Margaret Swynnerton, an heiress in Staffordshire.

Far too many children - Elizabeth of York had seven over 17 years, Isabella of Castile had seven over 15 years, and Katherine's sister Joanna had six in 9 years, while Maria had 10 in 14 years.
I think 12 in 16 years is stretching it a bit especially if all survive birth and infancy - in otl she had at least six recorded pregnancies in a period of 9 years (like her sister Joanna though hers bar Mary did not survive).
Of course with less stress over producing an heir she might have easily matched Maria's ten over a longish period of time - but some would not survive - of Maria's ten recorded children eight reached adulthood - however it is also worth pointing out that it destroyed her health she died at 34.

Far too many children - Elizabeth of York had seven over 17 years, Isabella of Castile had seven over 15 years, and Katherine's sister Joanna had six in 9 years, while Maria had 10 in 14 years.
I think 12 in 16 years is stretching it a bit especially if all survive birth and infancy - in otl she had at least six recorded pregnancies in a period of 9 years (like her sister Joanna though hers bar Mary did not survive).
Of course with less stress over producing an heir she might have easily matched Maria's ten over a longish period of time - but some would not survive - of Maria's ten recorded children eight reached adulthood - however it is also worth pointing out that it destroyed her health she died at 34.
That's fair, maybe 10 instead then? That puts less strain on her than Maria, for example

not unheard of. Elizabeth of York and Anne would've married Emperor Maximilian and Philip of Burgundy had Edward IV lived
I suppose? I thought Elizabeth was going to France...
Henry, duke of Bedford maybe marries some second tier royal
ATL Navarrese infanta?
Edmund, duke of Gloucester marries another Bourchier heiress, daughter of the earl of Bath or alternately, the only daughter of the earl of Arundel (who's brother dies in infancy)
Not only would Gloucester NEVER be used by a Tudor, I feel like Katherine Willoughby is a better shout than a double Bourchier union

Not only would Gloucester NEVER be used by a Tudor,
why wouldn't it be? OTL Henry VIII had a suspicion around "duke of York" because of his own accession. Henry IV and Edward IV both emulated Edward III in the order of their ducal creations "Bedford, Clarence, Gloucester" and "Clarence, Gloucester, York, Bedford".