Map Continuation X - Map 2 - Asia

• Thread starter Deleted member 4898
  • Start date

Deleted member 4898

Map Continuation X

Asia

Continuing on from Europe, we have Asia. Asia will consist of a varied mix of European colonies in the Middle East, south and south east, and independent nations everywhere else. Of course that doesn’t mean to say that the entirety of the Middle East, for instance, should be European, or that the entirety of the Orient should be independent.

Areas coloured grey on the map are NOT allowed to be claimed on, as they are part of other continents. Borders must be ONE PIXEL THICK and coloured black. The map must always be saved as a PNG image.

The moderators are myself, Benkarnell, Trovador and Knepah, and we have reserve a right to alter borders slightly if we see fit. Note that you may claim several nations on one continent, but try to keep it to no more than two unless we need more.

So I claim Dano-Dutch Vijsaka and Dano-Dutch Sinhala (Sri Lanka).

Asia.png

Here is the Most Logical and Honourable Republic of Japan. it never went isolationalist and is as modern as the rest. I am thinking of Phillipines and a slice of Australia

Ottoman Empire of the East.png

Uploading the Holy Land...

EDIT: Holy crap. How do you guys make these maps so quickly? It usually takes me forever to trace the rivers and such.

Here is what I was going to add, but I think I need to adjust it now.

EDIT 2: The Sovereign Order of the Knights Hospitaller. More commonly referred to as The Knights. They are a rather unstable nation, formed in the aftermath of a surprisingly successful Crusade. The nation suffers from a myriad of societal problems and while the leadership have made some concessions, the people demand more say. The nation has a Catholic plurality.

sYIbF.png

Last edited:
Siberian Free State. Population: ~20,000.

EDIT: Shoot! I'll edit the map when Odysseus is finished.

sYIbF.png

Last edited:
White Army remnants? Japanese puppet state? Unconquered paleolithic hunter-gatherers? Rogue generals during the USSR's collapse? I know it's improbable, but I like the idea of the most useless (pre-industrial, at least) land in Asia being its own state.

White Army remnants? Japanese puppet state? Unconquered paleolithic hunter-gatherers? Rogue generals during the USSR's collapse? I know it's improbable, but I like the idea of the most useless (pre-industrial, at least) land in Asia being its own state.

But the PoD is in 1400... Russia has never even come into existence.